Monday 8 February 2016

Plan for Filming during half term- 18th and 19th of Febuary

Thursday the 18th and Friday the 19th of February 2016 

On these two days we are going to go in London and film for the whole two days. We are going to meet at 10 o'clock both mornings and we would finish filming about 5 o'clock both evenings. I am planing on shooting in couple of different locations such as Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Southbank bridge and maybe Southbank skater park. I already have some footage of Jasmine in the tube. However, I need to film a little bit more there with the singer- Michael and the actress- Jasmine.

Costumes:
Michael- black jeans, black vans, T-shirt, beanie hat, hoodie and a vans backpack
Jasmine- Heeled boots, high waisted black jeans, roll neck top, and a coat.

We are going to film as much as we can on these two days so I can have most of the footage that I would need.

Weather: I checked the weather forecast for these two days and It said that the weather will be quite sunny but cold so It would be good for cinematography and lighting should also be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment