Monday 8 February 2016

Filming with Joel

When we went out to film I asked the main/lead singer to lip sink for the video. We all met at 10 o'clock and filmed until 5 o'clock. I didn't manage to film a lot due to the poor lip sinking. The actor- Joel wasn't every good at it and was too shy to actually sing so the lip sinking is successful. We tried our best and when I started to try and edit the footage onto the song, it looked fake due to the poor mouth openings when singing. I decided to go through some of the footage that i filmed of the tube trains and the girl. That was very successful and I am going to use it. However, I am going to find a new actor and my target is someone who is good at music and feels comfortable singing in public. A music student who volunteered to be in the music video seemed very appropriate due to his clothing style as well as lip sinking. Then I made the decision to use this student- Michael in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment