Friday 16 October 2015

Production Log for Photoshoot

This is my Production Log for my photoshoots with the band members. 
On October the 31st I went out with the lead singer from the band and had a photoshoot with just him. Some of the photos turned out to be very successful. However, the location wasn't very appropriate because the back ground was very colourful, you could see all the Autumn leaves which is not appropriate for the band at all. I am still going to use some of them after i have edited them on Photoshop and maybe have them in black and white as the lead singer being outside and "roaming" around suits the song I will be making a music video for. Therefore it is a little bit suitable. On Monday and Tuesday (26th and 27th) I was planning what I am going to do on the day of the photoshoot. I told the lead singer to wear black jeans an a black jean jacket which I think is the look I am going for. I planned all the locations we was going to go to and the shots and angles I will be using while taking the photos.


In the First week of November I have planned a second photoshoot which unfortunately didn't happen as two of the members couldn't turn up even though I gave them 1 week notice. I am planning another photoshoot with different people which i can rely on. That photoshoot is going to happen on the 15th of November. I am going to have 3 band members. We are going to go to several locations. Also I am trying to research and find a location which is inside and it looks quite urban and abandoned. We are going to go there if i find an appropriate location. 


No comments:

Post a Comment