Monday 2 November 2015

Photoshoot 1: Most Successful


 

     



           
   

These are the 20 most successful photographs from the photoshoot I have done with the lead singer of the band. I think they are successful because the lighting is good and appropriate and the framing is good too. However, I am going to do another photoshoot next Sunday. This is because I want some photographs of the whole band which I will use for the digipak and poster. I am going to go in an abandoned factory which I think is very appropriate for the bands appearance.

There is a link (below) with all the photographs from the shoot. However, the ones on the link are the ones I have left out as they are not as successful as the ones above. This was due to traffic, blurry photos, and not so good lighting and ect. 

https://flic.kr/s/aHskoAegBz


1 comment:

  1. The pictures have come out well however you still seem unsure of the genre. The setting is not conventional to alternative rock - this will become clearer once you have completed some research. You need to organise another shoot in the next two weeks

    ReplyDelete