Wednesday 18 November 2015

Indie Rock


This is another power point I have done for my research into the genre of indie rock. After I researched into both indie and alternative rock I realised that indie rock is more suitable for my band. This is because of my song choice as well as the appearance I have chose for my band.

I have looked at four similar bands which are " Kings of Leon", " Bastille" , " The Strokes" and "Two door Cinema Club". They are all indie bands which are quite modern and are formed around the 2000's. They all look like what I want my band to look like. This is why they're my inspiration.

Furthermore, I also like their album covers. This is because they're using something different other than just a photo of the band. This means they are advertising their music not themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment