Friday 4 March 2016

Filming with Michael

Today I filmed with Michael in the music room. I filmed just him singing (lip sinking) to the song. This went really well.  He was very good at acting and making it look emotional. I used only one light as it was a small room and one DSLR Camera and just filmed the song a couple of times so I could get different angles. Over all I think it was quite successful.


18th and 19th 




Today we met at 10:00am at Welling Station. Everyone was on time but our train got cancelled so we had to wait 15 minutes for the next one. We got of at Waterloo at 11am as that was our first location. We filmed outside the station as well as in a tunnel near Waterloo which was filled with graffiti. This was very successful. The lighting in there was not great but that made it look like it was night time which I quite liked. However the only problem I had was that there was a lot of people walking through so you could see them in my shots. To prevent that I waited a bit so there was a gap where not many people were in the tunnel so i then filmed. We then walked to the Southbank and filmed some shots near the river and on the Southbank to Embankment bridge. That went well the lighting was very good. The only problem once again was that there were a lot of people. We then had 30 minutes break to grab some lunch and then carried on filming at our next location which was Trafalgar Square. We filmed near the fountain and then I filmed the walk to Charing Cross station where we got on a train and filmed some of the shots on the train.

Overall the day went really well. We managed to get a lot filmed so I had the next day to edit and see how everything looks and see if anything needed re-filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment